Welcome to the Otto Research Group website!
Self Replication: Animations explaining how molecules can make copies of themselves
|For scientific audience - English||For general audience - English||For general audience - Dutch|
We are interested in a variety of subjects. Here are some keywords:
- Systems chemistry
- Catalysis (nonlinear catalysis, autocatalysis, feedback)
- Dynamic combinatorial chemistry
- Supramolecular chemistry
- Dissipative phenomena
- Far-from-equilibrium systems
- Origins of life / de-novo life
- Molecular recognition (small molecules and proteins)
- Molecular encapsulation
- Biomembranes and interfaces
- Soft materials
On this site you will find the lines of our research explained in more detail, an intoduction to the people who work in our laboratory, a list of our publications, and more.
You may click on the image below to browse for information (provided by Amazon.com) on the recent book entitled "Dynamic Combinatorial Chemistry", edited by Joost N. H. Reek and Sijbren Otto and published by Wiley-VCH in 2010. A short description as well as a preview including the table of contents are available.