Welcome to the Otto Research Group website!
We are interested in a variety of subjects. Here are some keywords:
- Dynamic combinatorial chemistry
- Supramolecular chemistry
- Dissipative phenomena
- Far-from-equilibrium systems
- Systems chemistry
- Origins of life
- Catalysis (nonlinear catalysis, autocatalysis, feedback)
- Molecular recognition (small molecules and proteins)
- Molecular encapsulation
- Biomembranes and interfaces
- Soft materials
- Data mining in complex chemical systems
On this site you will find the lines of our research explained in more detail, an intoduction to the people who work in our laboratory, a list of our publications, and more.
You may click on the image below to browse for information (provided by Amazon.com) on the recent book "Dynamic Combinatorial Chemistry", edited by Joost N. H. Reek and Sijbren Otto and published by Wiley-VCH in 2010. A short description as well as a preview including the table of contents are available.